Our privately held, multi-discipline engineering consulting firm, located in Sparta, NJ, is seeking a full time, Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer. CP Engineers has forty years of experience in site/civil, water/wastewater, municipal, MEP, and environmental services. Our project portfolio includes private, municipal, county, and regional clients, some have been with our firm for three decades.
- Develop scopes of work, budgets, plans, as well as execute and deliver projects on time, on budget, and to the performance expectations of the client.
- Manage projects dealing with all aspects of water distribution, storage and treatment systems, and wastewater collection, conveyance, and treatment facilities.
- Communicate directly with clients and assist in marketing, proposal development, and other business development tasks.
- Client relationship development, project identification, client meetings, proposal input.
- Project Management – manage budgets, schedules, and deliverables, and undertake technical work associated with all or a portion of the water/wastewater services, ensuring all client expectations are exceeded.
- Active participation in related professional associations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil or mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- New Jersey Professional Engineer’s license in good standing, and a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Experience with the design and permitting of facilities in New Jersey is a must. Experience with the New Jersey municipal utilities market is a plus.
- Demonstrated familiarity with hydraulic design, water and wastewater treatment processes, engineering economics, preparation of specifications and engineering report writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and flexibility to support time-critical report development and production to meet demanding schedules.
- Strong computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and familiarity with AutoCAD and ArcGIS.
- A valid driver’s license and dependable transportation is required